Getting started is often the biggest obstacle. Try these tips to get you started and keep you going to be the best version of yourself.
Have a goal. Set goals. Write your goals down. Place them in a place where you can read them throughout the day. Everything is in motion; nothing stands still. You will move, either forward or backward. Choose to move forward toward your goals.
Have a Plan
Planning allows growth in all aspects of our life. Planning helps create a clear idea, a visualization, of how to reach your goals. Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
Repetition breeds habits, and habits turn into character traits. Our value systems are the foundations upon which we build our future. Do something, and be consistent and persistent. Repetition is the key. With the increase in quantity, there comes a sudden and dramatic change in quality.
Tune up your Engine
It is impossible to function at your highest level when you are not in optimal health.
- Drink water. Drink half your body weight in ounces daily.
- Exercise. Move and stretch daily.
- Eat a high quantity of raw, organically grown fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- A well balanced, whole foods purification/detoxification can help to eliminate toxins and improve immune and metabolic functions.
- Get adjusted regularly. Be conscious of posture and body movements to support spinal alignment.